How to Clean Krups Coffee Maker?
Everyone has a demand of good coffee. But how to make a good coffee in a coffee maker and what are the things that stops a coffee maker to make good coffee? The simple answer is an unclean coffee maker. To prepare a great coffee, your coffee maker should be clean and bacteria free. When we make coffee regularly then coffee deposit oil that produce a residue in the coffee jar which will affect the taste of your coffee.
Krups makes a high quality pot for preparing coffee, but these pots need maintenance on a weekly basis (only if it is used on a daily basis). Krups coffee makers are designed in a proper way, so it can easily clean as wellas you don’t have to put lots of effort to maintain your coffee maker machine.
What stuffs are required for cleaning Krups coffee maker?
- White Vinegar
How to Clean Krups automatic coffee maker?
- Firstly, you have to empty the coffee maker; it means you have to remove coffee grounds from a machine.
- Now fill water in a reservoir without any coffee for cleaning a coffee maker and do one cycle.
- Add 2 part cold filtered water and 1 part vinegar (white). Pour a solution in a water basin of the coffee pot and turn a pot “ON” and leave it brew a full pot.
- Allow the vinegar solution to deposit in the pot for at least15 minutes, after that empty the pot.
- When above process is done, and then fill a sink with 1 cap full of beach and cool water. Soak the coffee pot and filter basket in this solution for only 10 seconds, it will kill all the bacteria or mold that may be present in the coffee component.
- Again run a last cycle with normal water, and then discard the water from the pot. It will clean your coffee maker completely.
- Sponge all the remaining part of machine with warm and damp cloth.
- You can clean the warmer, the inside part of a machine where brew baskets sits, underneath of brewing element and the outside portion of the machine.
- You can also use the all-purpose cleaner to clean the external parts of a machine. Don’t use cleaner for the internal parts, it may affect the performance of your coffee maker machine.
Therefore, the above steps clearly show that how you can clean your coffee maker easily at home. You can apply this process every week, if you are a coffee lover (if you are using coffee maker daily). The above process will take around 30 to 45 minutes only. So, I think you can spend this much time for getting delicious and tasty coffee.