How to clean Coffee Maker with White Vinegar?
Are you a person who prepare a coffee everyday at home in a coffee machine? If yes, then you must know that after making every cup of coffee, coffee left some material which will get deposited in the coffee pot. May be it is coffee grounds, calcium (due to hard water), oil or sometimes there will be chances of bacteria or mold, both these things will ruin the taste of a coffee and bad coffee taste can destroy your day.
Eco Friendly Cleaning
When we clean something then firstly we think that a solution or cleanser will not affect our health as well as the machine. Thus, the best option is eco friendly cleaning, and when we talk about eco friendly cleaning then the most important which is considered for great cleaning is white vinegar. Here is the way through which you can clean your coffee maker easily.
- Wash carafe, filter basket and lid with soap and warm water.
- Leave the components for some time, so it will get dry plus replace the filter basket.
- Sponge an exterior portion of coffee maker as well as carafe platform, do this process very carefully.
- Make a solution with two parts water and one part vinegar. Fill a coffee maker pot with a prepared solution; place a lid on a carafe. Now set a carafe, just like that you are making coffee.
- Turn ON a coffee pot and brew the solution of water and vinegar. When brewing cycle is complete then turn OFF a switch and let a solution to get settle down in a coffee pot. It will take around 15-20 minutes.
- Now, dispatch the solution from the coffee pot into a sink. Wash a carafe with normal water and then again filled it with normal and fresh water and run a brew cycle again to remove the vinegar solution properly.
- Dispatch the normal water from pot, fill it again with water and run a cycle again. It will purely clean the carafe and all the vinegar solution will be out of your carafe.
A cleaned coffee pot will make a tasty coffee and you will enjoy your tasty coffee daily. If you are using coffee maker on a daily basis then you should have to clean once in a month with a vinegar and water solution.
Moreover, if you can clean it on a weekly basis then you can enjoy the great coffee taste everyday as well as the life of a coffee maker will be long and its performance will also be good for long time. Hence, you can easily follow the above procedure and see the result in less time. It is a time saving method to clean a coffee maker machine.